Salon & Employee Development Coordinator
Frank Cooper INC is the corporate office for O’Briens Salons, Clip For Men, Haircuts Plus, Bimini Bill's, O'Briens Aveda Institute and Aveda Institute Williston. We are looking for a Full Time Salon & Employee Development Coordinator to work in our main office in South Burlington, VT.
This position will develop and mentor professional team members within all of our salon locations. The ideal candidate will be energetic, outgoing, self motivated, and goal & career oriented. This position will focus on developing and coordinating team member's goals along with marketing & education to create an environment for personal and professional success.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Interviewing, hiring and placement of salon employees with assistance from salon managers
- Assistance with scheduling and training new employees and preparing new hire paperwork
- Coordinate salon manager meetings and individual salon meetings
- Maintain employee files in compliance with all legal regulations.
- Post and update job listings as needed
- Work closely with marketing and payroll departments
- Address customer complaints with salon manager and technical director’s assistance
- Local travel to salon locations
- Provide support to salon employees to encourage professional development
Who we are looking for:
- You work well with others and have a friendly, approachable personality
- Good listener and problem solver
- Customer service experience
- Basic computer skills, Demandforce knowledge is a plus
- Prior salon or professional stylist experience a HUGE plus
- Aveda knowledge useful, but not required
- You have great communication skills and are highly organized
- Management experience a plus
- Must be able to plan, schedule and coordinate between multiple salons & stylists
- Valid Drivers License
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
If you have a passion for your craft and believe in delivering superior quality and value we would love to hear from you. We are always looking for positive, creative and caring employees who possess a commitment to excellence and have the willingness to learn.
We have a Technical Director on staff to help in your success, providing you with in-salon classes as well as an Employee Development Director to guide you with career advice and information. We also have a network of AVEDA educators who frequently visit to help in our effort to continuously reach our staff’s full potential.
What we offer:
- Paid vacation
- Continuing education
- Family discounts
- Medical, Dental and 401K-Retirement plans
Contact us today to see what we can do for you! Just download the application below, fill it out and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 802.658.7714
Looking for a job in one of our salons but don’t have your license yet? Ever wonder where some of our top stylists got their start? Learn to be a cosmetologist, spa therapist or barber at O’Briens Aveda Institute & Aveda Institute Williston. You will be taught by top AVEDA Educators in a friendly and professional learning environment.
Contact our Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.658.9591 x 3 to learn more.